For the cake:
• 350g carrots
• 3 eggs
• 200 / 300g of sugar
• 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
• 200 / 350ml of sunflower oil
• 350g of pastry flour
• 1 sachet of chemical yeast
• 2 teaspoons of baking soda
• 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon of ginger
• 1 tablespoon of orange juice
• 30g raisins
• 30g of walnuts
For the filling:
• 50g of butter
• 200 / 350g of icing sugar
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 50 / 300g cheese spread
• Cinnamon powder
1. Blend the carrots in the blender and reserve.
2. In a glass add the 3 eggs, the sugar and the vanilla. Mix for 30 sec.
3. Add the oil and carrots and mix 5 sec.
4. Add the flour, yeast, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, walnuts, and raisins.
Beat 3 sec.
5. Pour the mixture into a previously buttered baking tin and bake for 60/70
minutes with heat up and down.
6. Remove from the oven when it is dry inside and allow to cool.
7. Aside, prepare the filling by mixing the butter, the icing sugar, the lemon
juice, the spread cheese and the cinnamon powder.
8. Cut the sponge cake into 3 parts horizontally and pour the filling into the
9. For the coverage, beat the sugar at progressive speed for 10 seconds and
10. Pour into the glass white chocolate in pieces, beat 8 sec., Add the butter